Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Le Wish List

Fall edition! This time of year still kinda feels like back to school in my brain. Anyone else? After all of the energy and activity of summer the feeling to re-focus on productivity seems to come naturally as the temperatures cool.





1/ Becksöndergaard cat print scarf. Snuggletime.
2/ APC makeup pouch to organize all the pens and random tiny things that float around in my bag.
3/ Nina Z braided leather clogs. The most comfortable work shoes. Socks optional.
4/ Mono notebook. Probably not getting my hands on this Argentine guy, but I am running out of pages in my trusty Moleskine so it will be time to find a new (maybe floral) agenda/note collector soon. In search of the perfect one.
5/ Zara leather tote for carrying all my junk and paperwork around on work days.



No comments :

Post a Comment