Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Salty, Sweet Video Goodness

About a month ago some friends and I spent a weekend shooting this super cute personal video project about sea salt caramels. It's the first video I've done and I'm so happy with the results. Really, it doesn't get much better than hanging out with friends, having fun, and making something beautiful. Great team, great finished product.

Directed by Tara Donne, DPed and edited by Arion Doerr, Chelsea Zimmer doing the modeling and food styling, and original music by Jim Heffernan. I did props, of course, and also a little wardrobe styling, pinch of hair styling, and was even the barista one afternoon. Hope you all enjoy it!



Sea Salt Caramels from Tara Donne on Vimeo.

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your first video, this is so beautiful! With everyone filming me, I would have for sure messed those caramels up. I don't know how Martha Stewart does it.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Emily!
      Yea, luckily I was not the one in front of the camera. Chelsea did a great job!

      Delete