Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Co.Design Interview

Last week the Fast Company design blog Co.Design posted a little interview with yours truly! When Shaunacy reached out I thought she was writing an article on the food photography industry in general and was happy to contribute what I could by explaining the ins and outs of my job, you know, a day in the life of a prop stylist. But, in the end the article focuses on our interview and some of my work. I am so honored!

I've also learned a few things about interviewing from the experience. Primarily that I could get a lot better at it- ha! Like, maybe I need to complete my thoughts and sentences when I'm going to be quoted? But, hey, it was my first time ever being interviewed. Practice makes perfect, right?



Photo on left by Christopher Testani, right by Alice Gao

No comments :

Post a Comment