Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Meat, the Book

Meat by Pat LaFrieda came out last month! I am so happy to have been a part of this book. Pat is a really nice guy and our team was great, photography by Evan Sung and food styling by Suzanne Lenzer. It turns out I had a few images kicking around on my phone from the shoot last year, so I pulled together this little behind the scenes post for you all. It is, of course, very prop focused. Whoops. But there is one image of food! It's of a sort of spaghetti pie that I highly recommend, it was one of my favorite recipes. I couldn't stay away when it came off set. Meaty, crispy, yummy. There are plenty of other recipes too, but about half of the book is dedicated to butchery tips and techniques. A guide for the fledging home butcher. If you've ever wanted to take your meat preparations to the next level, dive into this one like a textbook.






No comments :

Post a Comment