Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Arminho: Portuguese Letterpress

I just discovered Arminho's etsy shop and am so thrilled to see such beautiful and simply designed paper objects coming from Porto, Portugal. Portugal is high on my travel list, I've been wanting to go for so long. A pair of my great grandparents were from there, so I feel a personal draw to the culture, and when we were in Spain earlier this year I wished we could make time to pop over and explore. But, really we need to plan a trip just for Portugal. And cute things like this really fuel that fire, I can't imagine how much more inspiration we'll find in that small country, but I really look forward to finding out. In the meantime, I'll be adding some of the below items to my Christmas list. I love the cooking notebook! Would definitely be an upgrade from my current kitchen notebook.




3 comments :

  1. I spent a few days in Portugal a few years back when I was living in Spain-- and I still wish I had more days to spend in Porto! Lisboa was fun, but a day wandering the river in Porto and drinking Port was definitely not enough. :)

    And you have great taste-- Arminho's stuff looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanne! Wine tasting in Porto sounds so fun, totally on the wish list.

    ReplyDelete