Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Prairie School Shoes & California Dreaming

I'm heading out to California in a couple of weeks (partly to escape the NY winter, mostly to have work meetings) and am so excited to explore LA and SF. Pretty much for the first time. Ever! I know I am going to find so much inspiration there, I can't wait. And of course, even though it won't be that warm there, it's kinda of putting my head in summer mode. Also, it was 16 degrees this past Saturday during my weekly walk to the farmers market...

Now you know why I'm posting about sandals in February, wishful thinking, and these guys are so cute I couldn't wait. Prairie School Shoes are 100% made by hand in Vancouver by a friend of some very good friends. Serena is totally cool, very beautiful, and super crafty talented. I keep flip flopping (Ha, bad joke!) on which ones I want but I think it's gonna be the t-straps... yea..

Oh! And if anyone has good tips for California, please share!



2 comments :

  1. I live in San Francisco and am delighted you'll be here. Heath Ceramics factory and showroom in the Mission (with Sightglass coffee around the corner); Bar Tartine for eastern european californian cuisine, and Rice Paper Scissors pop-up at Mojo Bike Cafe on Divisadero. And don't miss the Ferry Building!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammee! Great suggestions, I will check them out!

      Delete