Friday, March 13, 2015

Some Favorites In Los Angeles

I have a couple more straggler posts about California coming in the next week or two, including a mini tour of Humble Ceramics. For now I really wanted to share a little list of some of the spots I most enjoyed while in LA. My trip was more about work than play this time around, so this is not at all an exhaustive guide. But I still got to do some fun and inspiring stuff and these are just the highlights from this visit. Also there's this image from a visit to Griffith Park at Sunset. Classic LA thing to do.



MATTEO
Casual chic bed linen heaven. Beautiful space to match their beautiful, made in LA, product.
912 East Third Street.
Los Angeles, CA 90013

GARDE
Excellent curation of home product, they make a point to carry items not found in other nearby stores. Linens, ceramics, decor, all in a neutral color palette. Totally up my propping alley.
7418 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036

DINOSAUR COFFEE
Good coffee served in really pretty heavy handmade ceramics. Very bright and lovely interior.
4334 West Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90029

SILVERLAKE RAMEN
Really freaking delicious ramen. Worth waiting. For sure.
2927 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026

NIGHT + MARKET SONG
Super tasty Thai food that is not just spicy, but Thai spicy. I got to a point where I had to stop eating because my tongue was going to fall off. So good. But so painful... Next time mild.
3322 West Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026

GJUSTA
This place is so cute! More than just a coffee shop, Gjusta is like a mini deli with loads of prepared foods and baked goods all made in house. The selection, and space, was so much bigger than the little coffee/sandwich shop vibe I had expected. If I lived in Venice this would be my go-to place for those "need-to-pick-up-something-for-dinner-cause-I-had-a-long-day-and-don't-feel-like-cooking' nights.
320 Sunset Ave
Venice, CA 90291

No comments :

Post a Comment