Thursday, April 21, 2016

Interior Decorating Debut

So excited to share my first interior decorating project! Since she moved in about a year and a half ago it's been a wonderful journey to concept and implement a design for my friend Alice Gao's apartment. We really started from scratch. Alice had almost no furniture when she moved in, and though we were a little limited by the fact that it's a rental (and didn't want to risk any deposit), I feel really proud of achieving a space that represents her style and different facets and feels natural for her. It did take a little longer than expected- we're both pointing fingers at very busy schedules that included extensive traveling- but it's finally come together and feels so good to see it finished!

This was such a great experience and way for me to flex my styling muscles in a new, slightly different territory. The full home tour posted a few days ago on A Cup Of Jo, go take a look and let me know what you think!










1 comment :

  1. So pretty! I especially love the blue shelving in the dining area

    ReplyDelete