Friday, December 9, 2016

Making Progress In The Studio

After all of these months of renting it, we are finally getting settled in the studio! There was a bit of a slow down when the custom white shelves I ordered got delayed because of a broken painting part and arrived a month after they were supposed to. But we finally got them up and installed and since taking these photos I have finally fully unpacked the studio. Though it still needs quite a bit of organizing, making progress feels so, so good.

As I unpacked each prop and set it on a shelf in daylight, not in a dark basement, my excitement for their beauty renewed. Geeky, I know. But, a basement is a depressing place to work and they really shine much brighter in an environment like this. It even inspired the name for (spoiler!) the prop rental business that we're going to launch next year.





No comments :

Post a Comment