Friday, February 3, 2017

Lincoln Black Label & Dreamy Photos In All Of The Blues

Sharing some images here that I worked on for Lincoln Black Label with Laure Joliet. This art direction, by Patty Brinkmann, was a dream and brought together all the things that fuel my professional inspiration. So many facets of my career and talents coming into play in one job. It was rooted in my favorite color palette, I got to use my fashion background, build a living room from scratch, explore luxury textures, and style a parts model. I love the path I'm on. I've missed my days in the fashion closet at magazines, but I do love lifestyle and interiors. Now that the two paths are starting to converge I see a whole new world of possibilities where my talents and interests can live together, instead of exclude each other.






No comments :

Post a Comment